To maintain viability of samples please ship your package(s) via overnight courier.
List of Required Materials:
* leakproof sterile bottles
* ice packs
* zip lock bags
* sharpie marker
* disposable gloves
* paper towels
* Chain of Custody
1. Recommended Quantities
500mL of water in leakproof sterile bottles per sample.
Contact us for Filters, Sediment, Shellfish or other sample types.
2. Recommended packing instructions:
3. Complete Chain of Custody Sheet and include with samples.
- Wrap leakproof sterile bottles with abundant paper towels and put them individually in zip lock bags.
- Ice packs should be placed in zip lock bags and packed along with sample(s).
- Wrap the zip lock bag with abundant paper towels and insert everything in another zip lock bag.
- Please make sure that the ice packs do not touch directly the samples (adding additional packing material will prevent this).
- As an added precaution, please put all your zip lock bags and packing material in two overlapping garbage bags.
- Wrap tightly the garbage bags and put everything in a sturdy cooler.
4. Ship your sample(s) via overnight courier to our facility.
Source Molecular Corporation
4985 SW 74th Court
Miami, Florida 33155 USA
Telephone: (786) 220-0379
Fax: (786) 513-2733
It's important to do two or more tests in order to confirm the results of tests, particularly negative results. A complete list of our other services can be found here: http://www.sourcemolecular.com/prices.html
If you have any questions regarding the shipment of your samples, please call (786) 220-0379 or email: email@example.com.